21 June 2011

Ming Dequan criticized for plagiarism

For several years, Ming Dequan (明德泉) has been financing his musical dreams with money embezzled from Celestial Nutrifoods' investors, who keep having nightmares. In 2011, he produced a concert at the Musikverein in Vienna, where singer Ho-Shiang Huang (黄鹤翔) performed the song Moon and Stars (日月星辰), which by then had been released as a single by Ming Dequan's music producing company Beijing Tianyuanxinyu International Media Co., Ltd. (北京天寰新宇国际传媒有限公司). A few months before that concert, in 2010, Ming's music company produced the song You Do Not Want To Leave (不愿你离去), which was written by him and performed by Ho-Shiang. The single of that song was launched amidst criticism of plagiarism, because You Do Not Want To Leave is similiar to You Lie Hidden From My Eyes (你的谎言瞒过我的眼睛), which was published much earlier. Incredibly, Ming's music company threatened the producers of You Lie Hidden From My Eyes with a 2 million yuan lawsuit! But what else can you expect from a bounder like Ming Dequan?

This is the cover of You Do Not Want To Leave by Ho-Shiang Huang. The song was produced by Ming Dequan's music producing company, Beijing Tianyuanxinyu International Media Co., Ltd., which was financed with funds from Celestial Nutrifoods.








Source: http://ent.v1.cn/bg/2010-11-17/1289972224977.shtml

1 comment:

  1. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete